0:00 / ???
  1. System Of Balance
In cart Not available Out of stock

I believe that 98% of us are still under slavery, and don’t know it. 1% know it, but believe that they are so overwhelmed by the odds that the really can’t do very much about it. I mean, let’s face it right… how much can 1% accomplish? That one, we’ll get to later.

First, let’s define “slavery”. Slavery is defined by one source as “a legal or economic system in which principles of property law can apply to humans, so that people can be treated as property, and can be owned, bought and sold accordingly, and cannot withdraw unilaterally from the arrangement. While a person is a slave, the owner is entitled to the slave's labour, without any remuneration.”

For any questioning meaning the definition, “remuneration” refers to the compensation that one receives in exchange for the work or services performed. It is not to be confused with giving (away), or donating, or the act of provision.

Noah Ohne

Lyrics

Someone left your back door open
There’s a cold breeze blowing in
When it comes then you have to go
It’s the same for you, me and everyone we know

Big Brother overhead and he’s watching us
Intelligent drones with cameras
Steal your privacy, there’s little left
They say it’s a new tech sure, but it’s no threat

Another change another day started
Another loss, another win
It’s all old news to me
Been the same since I can’t remember when

It’s another stronghold to keep us safe
Another brick in the wall today
We build them tall to keep us fast
But complete disclosure protects your ass

When they gain then we have to loose
There’s a system of balance you can’t refuse

There’s still that cold breeze blowing in
Four year cycles then begins again
So there’s steel and glass, concrete walls
Encase your thoughts protect them all

If it can’t be controlled then it’s a threat
To the civilian militia under government
One document set me free
Some men came along and took it all from me

There’s no pure democracy
Where the people lead and politicians seek
The answers from the ones that pay
For representation and a job well done

With the same choices as before
Insignificant gains and ever closing doors
What’s the point in government
That creates only loss for those who pay the rent

When they gain then we have to loose
There’s a system of balance you can’t refuse

Copyright © 2016 John Knight. All Rights Reserved.
Published by Noah Ohne Music.